Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Perfecton♡

Many things went on today.
Right now I just really miss riding, not a lot of people will understand where I'm coming from. And I don't expect you to.
To me riding is kind of like an escape from everything that's going on in the world.
All the stress or school, life, and just any problems I was having at the time.
Lately I haven't got to ride in almost a month, and it's just been sinking in this week.
I didn't realize how much I've actually missed it /:
It was seriously like taking the thing I love the most away from me. Everyone has something their good at, singing, football, baseball, dance. Mine is riding. This whole move has been good, and bad. I really hope things will start working out for me. Not trying to sound stuck up or anything. /; Alright, that's enough.
{Follow;Comment}

No comments: