Thursday, January 13, 2011

♡ Never Shout Never ♡

My all time favorite singer besides Justin Bieber would have to be Chris Drew Ingle
[Never Shout Never]
I absolutely LOVE all of his songs he is an AMAZING singer, although I've never seen him live I still think he's awesome. Plus, I have seen videos on YouTube && YouTube knows all ;D
Gahh; he is just such an inspiring person. I advise all of you to check him out if you don't know who he is. Chris has no record label and is in complete control of all aspects of his music. I think that's pretty crazy, although he's not that well known he did make it really far & he's still going strong.
Some of my favorite songs by him are....
Dare 4 Distance; Smelyalata; Here Goes Nothing; Trampoline; Liar Liar; I Just Laugh; She's Got Stlye; Your Biggest Fan; Simple Enough
Oh gosh this is gonna go on forever [;