Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Weekend ♡

This weekend that just passed was really fun I must say. I got to ride a lot, and I'll get into details in a minute, but first I want to tell you about the other fun thing I did [:
Well, since I've moved away from my old neighborhood and my grandparents, I haven't really got to hang out with my old friends. Trying to juggle riding and friends is really hard for me because they are both a major part of my life. Moving on, I finally got to see one of best friends named Shelby on Saturday. I had so much fun, we drove the quads all around the neighborhood && raced her brother [: Ahhhh, good times.
Okay, back to the riding. On Saturday when I rode Pyper was such a turd. I was just trotting along and we turn around a barrel (I was using them as markers so she wouldn't cut through the middle.) and she decides to spook at the wind or a shadow. Something stupid. So she moved to the side really fast and I fell off; on to the barrel. I rolled off and landed on my face. Yeah. It wasn't a bad fall really, but it hurt like one. Then Pyper was just standing there staring at me like I was an idiot. Hahahahahaha.
Then on Sunday she was SUPER GOOD. Like out of nowhere. I don't know what got into her, but I liked it. ♡ She did everything perfectly. Trotted && Cantered without killing me [: I was a happy camper. Hahahahaha. Yup that's pretty much what went down. Dang this was kinda long...the cupcake is from Shelby. She made it for me. ♡ The other one is my face from when I fell. It's all swollen still [x hahahaha.