Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Okay, the past few days have sucked for me. Hahahaha. I've still been really sick, since last Friday. I'm JUST NOW starting to get better. I stayed home Monday and Tuesday. I was totally out of it. It friggin' sucked I'm not gonna lie. I HATED this week, just because I'm still coughing & can't seem to get over this cold. Tomorrow I hope I'm feeling better because I'm supposed to be going to Great Skate with Casie. So, that will be one fun thing this week hahaha, well besides going on a bike ride with my Dad. That's always really fun :D
By the way....who's ready for NEVER SAY NEVER?????? :O
I AM!! OH MY GOSH!!! I'M BEYOND EXCITED!! HOLY CRAP!! IT'S GONNA BE AMAZZZING!! ;D
don't judge me.

4 comments:

Ava Cox ♡ said...

You Sure Are A Strange One(;

☮♥Daysia Ayn Dudley♥☮ said...

@AvaLee don't judge me for my personality. [x

Ava Cox ♡ said...

I Diddnnttt(:

Ava Cox ♡ said...

He Looks Funny!!(;