Saturday, January 15, 2011

Life Is Not Always On Your Side :{D


Today is defiantly NOT going as I planned.
It was supposed to be a FUN day.
Casie && I were gonna go to the mall, but I'm not sure that's gonna work out. /:
I really wanted to DO SOMETHING. I seriously have no social life.
I never go anywhere. Ever. Ahahahaha. xD
It's pretty funny actually, I have a lot of friends, but every time I try to plan something, it never and I mean NEVER works out. Maybe I just have bad luck.
My Dad says you make your OWN luck, I think that's true
:{D
So maybe that means I just need to try harder to make things work?
I honestly don't know what to say to that, because I believe I am trying as hard
as I can, I just need certain people to listen. But lets not get into details [:
Anyhoo; I REALLY hope we can work something out today. I am bored out of my mind,
and Casie has stuff to do tomorrow so that won't work ]:
Ehhh; everything happens for a reason?! Hahahaha.
Oh; you like the pictures? Trying to take a picture with Kent. Fail .
&& editing my face in with Chris Drew? Fail.
{Comment. Follow. Enjoy}

No comments: