Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sick :P


So yesterday after I got done riding I came inside, and I didn't feel good at all.
I fell asleep from like 1:00 to 4:00. I only woke up because my grandma told me to. She gave me medicine and I felt a little better.
Paige wanted me to come over, so I did. We watched "The Decent". Not the best choice.
It was the worst movie I have ever seen. I don't know what kind of sick minded person could think of that stuff. Aghhh; at least I didn't have nightmares :P But that was fun [:
When I came home I didn't feel good again, my medicine probably wore off, but I took some more and went back to bed.
Yupp; that's about it. I just woke up and I feel like crap xP I can't stop coughing, my stomach hurts, and my throat. Ugh. Kill Me.

2 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

hahaha that was a great time :D

Ava Cox ♡ said...

Haha!!:0 We Look AWESOME!(;