Monday, February 28, 2011

50TH POST && 30 Day Challenge Catch Up ☮

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?? THIS IS MY 50TH POST!! AHHHH!! I AM SO EXCITED! I OWE A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS!! (all 12 of you) Bahahaha. I know it doesn't seem like much, but my other blogs only have like 6 followers after like 3 years...so this is amazing (: Well, I love you all. keep commenting && sharing with your friends :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I missed a few of these so I'm going to catch up with them all in one post (: Kaaaay. Here we go...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 13: A Photo Of Your Friends
Day 14: A Photo of One Of Your Favorite Family Members
Day 15: A Photo Of You & Someone You Love
Day 16: A Photo Of You At The Last Party You Went To

No comments: