Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today Was Blaaaaaaah.

Uhhh...today wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. It was just blaaaah. Maybe because I'm super sore from P.E. I can't even walk. Then I had a headache from art to the end of the day. Ahhhgg. At least tomorrow is Friday. THANK GOD!!! This week has been really long, and really suckish. School shouldn't start so early in the morning. I mean, how can you learn anything when your half asleep in your first 3 classes? Yeaah. Exactly, you can't fool. God, sometimes I wonder if people think. Then I get to go to my grandma's house tomorrow!! Yaaay (: Hahahaha. Haven't been there in a couple weeks. I think I'm gonna hang out with Nash :D So I'm pretty excited && I have to go get my friends birthday present. Uhhh. I just wanna sleep. Yeah, that's about it for today...lol.
COMMENT, FOLLOW, && SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!

No comments: