Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hummingbird ♥

"You see this world has lots to offer, but in time it will go dark and if this love is what we say it is I'm sure we will go far. and with a girl as sweet as you, there's not much else I can do, but fall for you"
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhh. Stuck in my head. Really good song though (: Gotta love Christofer

Song: Hummingbird
By: Never Shout Never!
Oh my gosh. I have an amazing story to tell you. We were in Best Buy today && I had the amazing idea to go around and play Justin Bieber on every single laptop. Soooo. I did && I go
t Ava to help me (: Sooo; we pretty much spammed Best Buy with Justin Bieber. Ahhhh. Good Times, Good Times Oh, and I got a new laptop, but I can't use it because it has "MeeGo" on it, and it SUCKS!!! AHHHHHH!!! IT'S MAKING ME SO MAD!!! D:
----------------------------------------------------------------
"You see guys, i've been having some TROUBLE with MY FRIEND JANE her full name is JANE DOE and today i realized I LOVE YOU 5 Jane. it's been SEVEN YEARS since i called you a LIAR, LIAR and said SMELYALATA and made you ask WHAT IS LOVE. but now i'm YOUR BIGGEST FAN and you being mad at me well i CAN'T STAND IT and i'm ready to DARE4DISTANCE and say HEREGOESNOTHIN'. boy let me tell ya SHES GOT STYLE and she sure does make me HAPPY so i hope i can live in HARMONY with her SWEET PERFECTION."

No comments: