Monday, February 7, 2011

Cur Cur Cure The Fever

"Yeah, they talk. Yeah, they talk. They don't walk the walk I walk. I won't stop, 'til I drop. Until then, I reach the top. I'ma rock to where I need to be. Walk the path of destiny. Definitely been neglected"
------------------------------------------------------------------
"She's my latin girl. Oooo pretty lady don't you think it's crazy. She's my latin girl. Oh she tries
to fight it but she knows she likes it. She's my latin girl. So what I see, she's looking at me"
------------------------------------------------------------------
"See the man across the globe. Been to every single home. Every city, every country. Every girl is
on the phone. Dr. Bieber. Doc doc Dr. Bieber. Dr. Bieber. Doc doc Dr. Bieber. Cure the fever, Cur cur cure the fever. Cur Cure the fever, Cure the fever."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Getting ready for the movie. AGH! I'm so excited (: You like my new Twitter picture at the bottom? Aha. Alright, I'm tired night guys. Still #ReppinChrisDrew

2 comments:

Ava Cox ♡ said...

I Personally think in your twitter picture your HEAD LOOKS HUGE!(;

☮♥Daysia Ayn Dudley♥☮ said...

dont be gay.