Friday, February 4, 2011

It's A Darn Shame; I Know.

So you guys, I guess I'm not going to ride with Tanya this weekend ):
It's a darn shame, I know.
Well, at least I get to stay home with my Dad and the gang. Hahahahahaha (:
They are so awesome. I honestly have nothing exciting to write about, but you know...you could FOLLOW ME!!! :D Yess? Ahahahahahaha (; Hope you enjoyed the picture. I took it coming back from a race with my Mom and Chris. I love this picture. Oh and I already have Valentines Day Picture edited for you guys. It's not new, but hopefully I can get something else before then. #ReppinChrisDrew

2 comments:

Ava Cox ♡ said...

Such A Pretty Picture!!! You Should Publish It To The Race Track So They Can Make A Card Or SomeThing?!?!?!:)

Ava Cox ♡ said...

Haha! I wish I could See Tanya!!(;