Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: A Photo of Yourself With 15 Facts
  • 1) I've been riding horses for almost 8 years
  • 2) I love Justin Bieber
  • 3) I love Christofer Drew
  • 4) I wish I could play laser tag everyday
  • 5) I know almost all the people that work at QT
  • 6) My best friend is Asian
  • 7) I suck at math
  • 8) I want a unicron
  • 9) My Dad is awesome
  • 10) My Mom is awesome too (but also a turd)
  • 11) I spend a lot of time on the phone
  • 12) I want my facebook back
  • 13) I'm bored right now
  • 14) I wish I could ride more
  • 15) I wanna go to Florida

3 comments:

lbrand said...

Your new hair looks great!!!!

☮♥Daysia Ayn Dudley♥☮ said...

THANK YOUU <33 hahaha

Sweet Pea said...

what did you do to your hair?? ...well it looks fantastic :)