Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thanks For The Memories

Just found this poem I wrote when i found out we were moving....thought I might share it with you, it actually isn't that bad /; COMMENT, FOLLOW && SHARE
------------------------------------------------------------------
These past 4 years,
with many tears.
As I lost and I gained,
nothing can heel the pain.
Long lasting friends gone,
and buired in the lawn.
Shall I ever forget,
such a pet?
My new pals as well,
must I say farewell?
What has our world become?
To make us leave at once.
How could a home hold so much,
things that's not "stuff".
For all my friends I trust,
and for all my friends I've lost.
Thanks for the memories.
This house I must leave now,
I shall never forget and certainly
never regret.
You have built me as a mother.
So goodbye! :(

No comments: