Friday, July 1, 2011

Hopeful .

Soooooooo. It's been a hard day , but overall I know Diane is in a better place . & I don't think she would want to see me crying over her . I'm just going to remember all the good times we had , everything she taught me , & how she was an amazing friend . I love you Diane . (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohhh, I'd also like to share that I have officially learned ALL of Super Bass , by Nicki Minaj ! You have no idea how complete my life is now :D Buahahahaha. (;
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okaaay, Ummm...how about some pictures , yeah ? (:
COMMENT, FOLLOW, & SHARE
Looooove,
Daysiaaa < 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing good now. :)