Panoramic Picture Of My Life

L☮VE.IS.OUR.WEAPON (twitter.com/im_dayzia_doe)

Pages

  • Blog ☮
  • About Me. ♥
  • Photography. ( :
  • Videos ☮
  • Random Pictures. ♥
  • Christofer Drew Ingle ☮

Friday, July 15, 2011

d i s t a n c e .

Posted by ☮♥Daysia Ayn Dudley♥☮ at 4:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Meeee. ♥

My photo
☮♥Daysia Ayn Dudley♥☮
I'm Daysia, I love my family, my friends, and my horses. I have an obsession with Chris Drew && Justin Bieber♥ Just living life. Love my Arabian mare♥ You should check out my blog; && follow me ♥
View my complete profile

Followers

Follow Me On Twitter [:

  • Twitter < 3

Total Pageviews [:

I Love Followers ;D

Leave Comments (:

#ReppinChrisDrew♥
WHAT IS L☮VE?
Everything happens for a reason.
Just wait for your time to come. ♥
The soul never thinks without a picture.

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2011 (114)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • my little bird .
      • L o v i n g . L i f e . ( :
      • d i s t a n c e .
      • I'm . coming . h o m e . ♥
      • Love . Your . Earth . ♥
      • You put your arms around me & i'm { h o m e }
      • Love you in my { D a y d r e a m . }
      • Hummingbird .
      • I ' l l . B e .
      • Losing it . (:
      • Getting Noticed .
      • Harmony .
      • Hopeful .
      • RIP Diane Lancaster Spicer.♥
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (34)
    • ►  January (15)

My iPod ♡ Ahaha.

My friend Rachel && I

#ReppinChrisDrew

Lovers Love Liars Lie.

"Take photographs, take all your memories.
We've got some packing to do.
And my jaw aches from repetition.
Take all your dreams, take all that's left to see.
Write it down, sign your name, go ahead and leave.
There's nothing left to lose.
The clouds rip through the sky like dynamite.
To my surprise, it was a beautiful sight."

Love This ♡

Giant Justin Bieber Poster ♡​

HELP ME BRING CHRIS DREW TO PHOENIX!!

  • Bring Chris Drew To Phoenix!! HELP ME!

Popular Posts :{D

  • Peace Yo ☮
    It's about time I posted ☮ Alright, I was going through pictures on my phone, and I found some really cute pictures from my old house of...
  • Favorite Girl ♡
    "My prize possession, one and only . Adore you girl, I want ya . The one I can't live without . That's you, that's you...
  • Love . Your . Earth . ♥
    I loooove this picture . (: I can't believe I took it . ;D Lmao . Alright , Ummmmm . Last night I went to the premiere of the new Harry ...
  • For You I Would....
    For You Guys I Would... Make This Picture Cause I Love You 5 #ReppinChrisDrew Oh, and be sure to follow me on DailyBooth. Started a 30 day c...

Blogs Worth Following!!!

  • Panthers Breath
    -
  • The Hippie Loves Polyvore
    -
  • ...all the GOOD blog names were taken...
    -
  • Levi Elias Cox
    -
  • Fern Valley Appaloosas
    -
  • The Fast Forward Button
    -
  • Adventures of a Horse Crazed Mind
    -

What Is Love? -Chris Drew♡

And I have a question.
What is love?
Is it giving up?
Cause that's not how you raised me. ♡


I <3 Chris Drew

I'm a Banana!! [;

Chris Drew Ingle♡

Hahahahahahha.


Pyper [:

My Horse[:

Justin Bieber ♡

Justin <33

Chris Drew ♡

{Never Shout Never}

{Never Shout Never}
Chris Drew

My Bike

My Girrl.

I Love This Picture. I took It. (:
The soul never thinks without a picture, because a picture is worth a thousand words.
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.